Skip to main content

上醫院看診, 檢驗 , 領藥 等英文怎麼說

 

When the clinic( the Dr. ) is very busy, you need to take( see ) a number and wait your turn.
當診所人很多的時候,你必須要抽取號碼牌,等待叫號。
May I have a medical certificate for my work off ( insurance )
我可以要一份就醫證明作為請假或( 保險 )用嗎 ?
Mary doesn't like to take any drugs for her illness. She prefers acupuncture.
瑪莉不想用吃藥來治她的病。她比較喜歡用針灸。
Digestive disorders are the most common kind of health complaint in Taiwan.
消化器官疾病是台灣最常見的一種身體不適。
stomach upset 胃不舒服, stomach feel heavy胃脹, stomach hurts 胃痛, strong stomach

Where isfeminine hygiene products ( sanitary napkins ) kept ? My friend has her period now.
女性衛生用品 ( 衛生棉 )放在何處 ? 我朋友現在正逢生理期.

Mary doesn't like to take any drugs for her illness. She prefers acupuncture.
瑪莉不想用吃藥來治她的病。她比較喜歡用針灸。
My mom is allergic to penicillin, so the doctor gave her a different antibiotic.
我媽媽對盤尼西林過敏,所以醫師給她另一種抗生素。
Ask your doctor if your medication has any side effects.( undesired effect ) ?
問問你的醫師你的藥有沒有任何副作用。
My prescription says I should take two of these pills after every meal.
我的處方箋上說,我要在每餐飯後吃兩顆這種藥丸。
Do you prefer Western-style medicine or traditional Chinese medicine?
你比較偏好西藥,還是傳統中藥?
The ophthalmologist told my grandpa he has a cataract in his left eye.
眼科醫師告訴我爺爺說,他的左眼有白內障。
The government health insurance keeps the cost of hospital visits low.
政府的健康保險,降低上醫院就診的費用。
Curtis must get chemotherapy once every two weeks ( every other week ) for his lung cancer.
柯帝斯因肺癌,每兩個星期要做一次化療。
My kids don't like the bitter taste of Chinese herbal medicine.
我的孩子們不喜歡中國草藥的苦味。
The reflexology doctor gave my feet a vigorous and painful massage!
那個腳底反射治療師在我的腳上做了很有力又很痛的按摩!
I'm here to visit my aunt; she just had surgery and is recovering in the ICU ( intensive care unit. )
我來看我的姑媽;她剛動完手術,正在加護病房恢復當中。
When grandpa had a heart attack, an ambulance came to bring him to the emergency room.
爺爺心臟病發作的時候,救護車來將他送往急診室。
If you have a cough, wear a facemask. You might be contagious !
如果你咳嗽,要戴上口罩。你可能會傳染給人!
Before you can enter the hospital, someone will check your temperature.
在你進醫院之前,會有人量你的體溫。
My psychiatrist, Dr. Chao, gave me some medicine for depression.
我的精神科醫師趙醫師給我些憂鬱症的藥。
Lily is pregnant. She is going to see her obstetrician to make sure the baby is healthy.
莉莉懷孕了。她要去看產科醫師,以確保寶寶的健康。
Some people faint when they get their blood drawn.
有些人在抽血的時候會昏過去。
After Henry fell out of a tree, he had to get a leg cast and twenty stitches!
亨利從樹上摔下來後,他的腿上了石膏,還縫了二十針!
My blood test shows that my cholesterol levels are in the normal range.
我驗血的結果顯示我的膽固醇指數還在正常的範圍內。
I have high blood pressure. My family doctor told me to avoid salty foods.
我有高血壓,我的醫師告訴我避免吃鹹的食物。
妳的候診號是45 號
Your waiting number is No.45
Your consulting number is No.45
轉載自:http://www.wretch.cc/blog/clairealison/5060351